Cartoon Style Characters : The Angel Hunter Project



 Personal Project : The Angel Hunter
Software : Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop

This is the angel hunter, Lilu, with her main weapon, a crossbow gun.

She is the main character from my thesis project 'The Angel Hunter'.
This character was modeled in Maya and rendered with Mental Ray. I used Photoshop and Zbrush for texturing and baking normal maps.




Click on the image above to see hi-res


Facial blend shapes






This is a steam-punk style donkey, a character from my thesis project 'The Angel Hunter'.



The angel hunter (Lilu) rides on this donkey while hunting.

I wanted to mix the Steampunk and Alchemistic styles in the design of this character.
This character was modeled in Maya and rendered with Mental Ray. 
 I used Photoshop and Zbrush for texturing and baking normal maps.





Click on the image above to see hi-res





This is the angel, El, one of the character from my thesis project 'The Angel hunter'.




Click on the image above to see hi-res


In this image, he's being hunted down by Lilu, the angel hunter.
This character was modeled in Maya and rendered with Mental Ray. 
 I used Photoshop and Zbrush for texturing and baking normal maps.